Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy Monday!!
Last week, my hubby & I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. Yahoo...how time fly's!! When he arrived home from work he walked in the house with these...


He knows me all too well. I love daisies. Simple, beautiful and long lasting!! What a sweet heart!!!!



He usually is very practical-instead of buying fresh cut, he often buys bulbs or seeds for me to plant out side, so I can enjoy them year after year.

Today here in IL. its a tad bit cooler, high of 78 today. What a great day to do some weeding & transplanting those flowers in my garden. Yes, I will have my tanning lotion on as well...I'm starting to loose all my brown-ness that I've worked so hard on achieving. Double motivation today!!

Here, of course is a card I made for a dear friend of mine. It should be arriving to her in a few days!!


May your day surround you with friends that make your life blossom!!
~Stamp ya later~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment