Friday, July 02, 2010

Hello my blogger friends!

It's a long weekend for most of you~cellllllllebratiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn time!!

Look-Kelli & Cathy~I'm distressing!!!
Who would have thought?!! LOL
I have 2 great friends that use the whole Tim H. distressing inks and a lot of sanding going on w/ cards and scrapbook pages. They both had a huge influence on me w/ this! I like how this card turned out. Very "primitive" wouldn't you say...Cathy?!
Any who~hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July...be safe and enjoy your freedom!!!
stamp ya later- Sonja
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stamps: Ann-ticipations
star by Sizzix
inks by Ranger and memento
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment