Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It is going to be a wonderful day here in IL!!!






Some of you may know, we are preparing for a "move" in the near future. This is the first move since we have been married 9 years now. I can't believe how much stuff we are acquired in that length of time. I've been starting to pack up our belongings, sorting through things...and discovered things we have never used in 9 years!! Crazy isn't it?!! Here we come Good Will-in hopes some one will get some use out of our collections!
I wanted to share w/ you my little get away. No, it's not my stamp room...so It would be my second favorite spot in the summer months!

Most people have a deck or patio in their yards. We have a opening


in between our house and garage that used to be a open grassy spot...just a waste of space. We took it to a new level-that I dearly love... our beach! We grill out there and just hang!
Isn't it just the coolest?! It's the next best thing to my stamp room!! We will not be taking this w/ us though-so I'm trying to capture every moment possible inside the paradise!!




Like I always say~nature inspires me to stamp...get a look at my card creation inspired by my beach:


Walk in the sand today-it does wonders for a cheap pedicure! LOL

Stamp ya later~

Sonja
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stamps used: A Muse

2 punches: EK Succ

embellishments-sand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment