Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday. We are 1/2 way through the week-yahoo!!
I have another of Glenda's challenges for you this week. We are to use URBAN BARN for our inspiration this week. It is this amazing store w/ beautiful furniture and assecories. They have beautiful fabrics !! Glenda, I am so glad I don't live close to one of these stores~ my bank account would be hurting!! LOL
Here is my take on the fabulous store:

The picture doesn't do it justice...or maybe it's the "user" of the camera. LOL
First I Copic-d the back round. I heat embossed the silver & pink flowers. stamped my words and glimmer misted the whole card to give a glow to it. Added some black candy to the center of the flowers and put a little funky fibers to the big flower. You cant tell real well through the picture-but I layered this w/ silver mirror paper. It turned out stunning. Now to get it in the mail to some one special!!
Thanx for another great challenge Glenda!!
Stamp ya later!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment