Thursday, October 14, 2010



Hello to you all!!


Today I wanted to share a card I did for Glenda's challenge . Sorry Glenda-its been a while since I've played along!! I've checked out your blog every Monday to see what awesome cards you have posted!!! I've been there with you "in spirit"!!


Her challenge was to do some dry embossing on your card this week. Here it is:


Sizzix embossing came through for me again. I sanded the paper down-so the white core came sparkling through too. Used one of my fav stamps from A Muse..craft tools and added some layers w/ paper piercing and put it all together!!!
Thanks Glenda, for a wonderfully fun challenge! I will try to play along more often!!
Have a happy day & get together w/ a friend to craft today!!
Stamp ya later!
~Sonja~

No comments:

Post a Comment