Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good morning blogger world!!

It's a BIT chilly here in IL. Tomorrow-the high is expected to be 36 degrees. Yikes...winter is here, and I heard a rumor...possible snow coming...sometime soon. Time to get cozy and hibernate in my studio!!

I hope you all will be enjoying a marvelous fest of all the Thanksgiving trimmings tomorrow. I know I will be! This is one of my fave times of year for eating & eating and eating!! Pumpkin pie too. It doesn't get much better than this-right?!!

On to the card...that I sent none out for the holidays-sorry!! Here is your card-via-blog world!
Look at all those scallops everywhere!! Done up with those fall colors. I think I'm ready for a touch of green and red now!!
This card doubles for Glenda's challenge also.
I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving...spent with family and friends you so genuinely hold dear to your heart!!
Stamp ya later~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment