Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Oh....the weather outside is frightful...

December first today~already!! Let the festivities begin. I woke up and looked out the window to see this! Each flake (no pun intended..LOL) is so unique in it's own way. Simply beautiful...I think allot of that has to do w/ me not having to go any where in it either! *wink*

I wanted to capture the essence of the beauty of the outdoors.
Look close-each corner is a snowflake too. Clear Snap design adhesives (Memory Box collection)!! Quick and easy to add some bling to your creation!!
Glenda-this fits for your challenge too!!
As always~thanx for stopping by...& hope this helps you get into the holiday spirit!
Stamp ya later!
Sonja

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and I love your snowflake! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete