Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Hump day!!

Where is this week flying too? Cant believe it's Wednesday already!! 1/2 over...guess I should step away from my stamp studio today, and get some house cleaning done..MAYBE!

I've got more cards and 1 non card to share with you today!




Isn't this a fun frog...are frogs fun? I think this one is! Love the back round...Copic airbrushed-my fave thing to do!
*Next:
I know-flowers. I just cant get away from them. If I am not designing with them, I'm stamping them! Paper pierced the edge of the paper, inked the oval, added A Muse sentiment, colored image a bit-added some ribbon-easy peasy-DONE!!



Now, I thought I would try a different route. I ran some vinyl through my printer. It took forever for the ink to dry (never really did) Being that I am the most UN-patient person, I quickly sprinkled the image w/ clear embossing powder and heat set it. I cut it out, peeled the backing and put it on the wall. LOVE how it totally worked-and new wall deco for the studio!


Try some thing different today-you might find a new talent or obsession!! :)


Have a great day/weekend and as always...stamp ya later!!


Hugs~Sonja

the digis I worked with are located here

1 comment: