Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!
I've been busy creating cards for the next 2 weeks of the design team blog. These darling little images have been so fun to work with too!!




The base of this card is Kraft card stock. Un like me-I even put some twine on it too! Steph-aren't you impressed?! LOL I ran the solid orange card through my sizzix with a texture plate to emboss and then sanded to pop the white core! I'm happy with the results!
On to the next card:
darling little snails all wrapped in rows to look like postage stamps. did you see that already? Fun, isn't it?!! I used my handy little perforated tool to make it look like this! Look close*the card opens like the back of a envelope. Clever I know! hee hee
Snail mail words are from...you guessed it-A Muse! I have several stamps-but I think A Muse wins by a HUGE land-slide!
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you are ever in this area-I'd love to show you my happy place aka-stamp room!
Enjoy your day-and send some snail mail out to me! LOL
Stamp ya later!!
Sonja
These images in this post.. you can find here:http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/whimsy-art/prod_2577.html

No comments:

Post a Comment