Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday to all of you in the blogger world today!
  I've started the process already-Christmas cards!         I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!  I am making these for a friend that asked me to do them for her. I love that!!! She told me that she would rather have hand made ones, instead of buying Hallmark! Ya gotta love THAT!!!!
  Here is one of the many that I am making. They are all different-2 of each for the pack she is getting!
Notice the "non" traditional colors I chose for this one?! I love these 2 colors paired up side by side! I added some Spica to them too...little hard to see the bling in this photo though. Hope she likes my choice!
 These stamps & paper are all A-Muse-of course. The ornaments are the old wood block one. It is still one of my fave holiday stamps though. The Merry Christmas is from the new amuse studio-holiday tags set. Check it out on line-here
  I hope you all have a wonderful day today!!
 Hugs & stamp ya later!
       Sonja 

No comments:

Post a Comment