Monday, November 07, 2011

Happy November!
  I hope ya all set your clocks back and feel a little more rested for another work week!
This card was created for a very close friend of mine. I've been upset and done a lot of soul searching lately. I lost a very good friend not too long ago, but in return, gained 2 great ones in that process.
 I love the back round on this card. It's done with distress ink pads to get this camo look! Kelli K-aren't you proud?!! LOL    I love the way it turned out! I know the recipient will too!!
 The deer stamp is from Stampabilities and I've had it for a very long time. The deer friend-it's a old a-muse wood block stamp. This makes a lovely manly card-nature lovers at best!
  Thanks for stopping by today!
One more thing I wanted to share with you today that has helped me through some tough times and help you if need be:

God doesn't give you the people that you want-
HE gives you the people you NEED...
to help you, hurt you, leave you, love you and make you into the person you were meant to be!!

 Hugs to you all & stamp ya later!
           Sonja

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm very proud!! That really did turn out cool!!! What colors did you use and did you use the applicator?? Very proud! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete