Friday, December 09, 2011

It's finally Friday-Yahooooooooo!!!
  I woke up this morning to see a beautiful dusting of white fluffy stuff covering the trees and ground. It is SO beautiful!! Maybe part of that beauty is that I'm not required to drive in it first thing this morning! LOL
  Creative juices are flowing again...check this out:
The stocking is a die from A muse studio and it's cut out in the card. I backed it with cherry red card stock and used the le pouf for the top of the stocking. How cute is that?! Wait...it gets better!!
 Open the card...and look at this beautiful tree!! Another die!! I cut it 4 times and adhered it together so it would be 3 dimensional! The star is yet another die-and I used foam adhesive to pop it out-on either side of the creased card.
 How fun would it be to receive this one in the mail?!!! Wonder who will be getting this one??? *wink*

 I hope you all enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds you today!
  Until next time-stamp ya later!!!!
        Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment