Monday, January 23, 2012


Happy Monday!
 I've started already-working on some cute valentines day cards. It's even early-I know!!
I love the way it turned out and "Steph" Ive even added a bow on this one! That is my sister-who got me into stamping SEVERAL years back. Her ideal cards are always simple ~with a bow! Every girl loves a little ribbon in the hair or on a card-right? 
  Don't try to adjust the color-I did use 2 different colors of pink paper-so it's not your eyes-

 I hope you all are finding some time to get your "craft on" these days. Take time to enjoy what you love in life!!!
 Until next time-
Stamp ya later!!!
  Hugs~
      Sonja




all products by amuse studio unless other wise noted:
stamps-Hand Scripted
dies-heart trio
ribbon-satin in cherry
paper-shell, blush and cherry
embossing folder by cuttlebug-heart blocks
punch-Ek Success-arrow border

No comments:

Post a Comment