Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Morning Blogger fans!
  I love these days!! No work, blogging and enjoying a cup of coffee while I surf the Internet! Life doesn't get much better than this! LOL
  Here in Illinois we had our first snow fall of 5" last Thursday. Yesterday's high was in the 40's. Now today-raining this morning, and temps are going to be dropping with a low of 8 degrees tonight! What is up with this weather??? Only in IL huh?! Gotta love it though!!!! :)
  Since more snow is on it's way-all week long-creative juices were flowing yesterday! Using my "old" A Muse stamps-cause they still need love too *wink*-check out my creations:
Love this one and it's off for delivery today. Love sending sunshine to loved ones!!!

Love this ice day one! I've had this punch that looks like laces-for a while and never could come up with how I wanted to do this...until now! Don't they look like shoe lace "tie-ups" on skates? Clever...I  know! Of course, had to throw in my fave twine too-from the Twinery!!! If you haven't tried this twine-its a MUST for your stash!!! I want it in every color  now!!!! Obsessed! heehee
  Hope you all have a wonderful day-warm and dry!!! Until next time-
Stamp ya later!!!
   Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment