Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New year to all of you!!!!
  It is January 10th already. Time fly's by doesn't it?!!
  As I look back on 2011-it was a great year all in all. I met tons of new people and made several new and genuine friends through out the year. I feel very blessed to know and have the people in my life that I do!!! Thanks to you who are reading this-you KNOW who you are!!! Love ya!!
 Last week I had dinner with my very special friends and created this card just for one of them. I love the this stamp set-and this was the first time I have used it-it's so "practical" on so many different levels!!!
On the inside is just reads-Thank you!!
My challenge for you all is to reunite with some one in your life that you have lost contact with! Make 2012 a new year of keeping up with those friends that have meant SO much to you over the years!!!!
  Hugs to you all & happy 2012!!
Stamp ya later~
 Sonja

***********************************************************************************
all supplies I used were a muse studio unless other wise noted;
stamp set-perfectly polished
paper -shell
inks-pigment in shell
Encore ultimate metallic in silver
circle cutter by EK Success-
doily
************************************************************************************
  If you are ever interested in getting together to meet new people and get your craft on-contact me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment