Friday, April 13, 2012

Good morning!!
  Happy happy Friday-it's FINALLY here!!!
  Like I promised...I"m back again! It's been a while hasn't it?! I apologize for my absence again! Life is just a tad bit crazy for me these days...juggling many things in my life! Isn't that what life is all about though?!! Reminds me of a stamp I own...Life isn't always the party we hoped for..but while we are here we might as well dance! So true!!! Seeing the glass 1/2 full is always a positive!!!
  This card creation is one I did for my father's birthday on the 30th of March. Yes, it is from Amuse Studio set called "tool time". The picture is hard to see the back round stamp-but I took a versa mark ink pad and stamped a back round of screws all over it. Isn't this a fun manly card?!! Perfect for any man in your life-or should I say any "tool" in your life?! LOL
 Next-I was needing a special flower arrangement for my mom's grave for Easter. I love how simple and spring like the wreath turned out! So vivid out in the cemetery!
  I don't know about the weather where you live, but here in IL has been pretty nice and above "average" for this time of year! Our home is so full of greens and blooming color of spring. It is so gorgeous out here in our neck of the woods!!!  I walked around last weekend just snapping photos of everything nature had to offer here. These are just a few pics to show case our place-we call "home"!!
  Enough with the pictures already. Hope you are enjoying your natures best at your home!
  Have a wonderful weekend and look around you for inspiration for your crafting experience!
  Hugs & stamp ya later~
           Sonja
 

No comments:

Post a Comment