Sunday, October 07, 2012

The season is definitely changing here in Illinois! Fall is here, whether we like it or not!! Cooler temps and beautiful Autumn colors surrounded by the crunching sounds of leaves all over the earth! Its also gets me in the mood to bake all the comfort foods just to turn on the oven and warm the house instead of turning the heat on quite yet!! Hubby and the guys I work with-LOVE this!!
  I have had a lot more times these days to get stampin!
  Here is a card I created by inspiration of my new light in my stamp room. How girly is this?!! The new light adds so much MORE lighting than the last one that was in there.

  Inside card reads= you light up my life! Cute, I know! *wink* I wanted to share that photo but it was taking too long to load here. I used punches and made it look like a light bulb-clever-right?!!!
  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Until next time...stamp ya later!
     Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment