Monday, September 17, 2012

Good morning all!!
  Has it really been THAT long since I've been in the blogging world?! YES it has-ugh! I'm here now, finally...at last! I've missed this SO much!! (and your comments too)
  I've had some "free" time finally-thank goodness!! So yes, I'm back at the creative stamping fave time of mind! Oh yeah-and as many of you who know me-I'm rearranging a portion of my craft room again! Thank you to my wonderful hubby that has a knack for woodworking!!! I don't know what I would do with out him-except have no space on the floor for all my crafts! LOL
  Last Thursday, I had the best night ever with one of my newest peeps from a previous job! We got together at her house for the evening and it was so delightful to catch up on life and get to know her and her family a little bit better! She is such a sweet lady!!!  In her honor, I wanted to send her a special thank you for that evening! Here is the card that was created:
The colors of this card were so relevant to her house, that it was a perfect combo.
 I hope that she enjoys getting snail mail this week, as much as I had fun creating it for her!!
  Enjoy your week and remember to take time to enjoy life and do something you enjoy doing for yourself!!!
  Stamp ya later!!
      Sonja

P.S. You will be seeing me more often again...I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment