Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good mornin everyone!!!
  This sounds like the last nice/warm day here in central IL. Take advantage of it!
  Most of you know, I have been a huge fan of Sizzix since they came out with the original die cut machine. Ive had several machines since...and all Sizzix of course!  Have you seen the new dies?????? They are simply amazing!  The magnetic dies are so stinkin cute with SO many options!  My brain is working over time with creative juices...FLOWING!
  Please check out my card~
 
Did it show up for ya?
I used the new A2 horizontal pop up card  with hello die. Isnt that such a fun thing?!!!  It sure beats cutting out those letters with the x~acto knife!!!!
  Thanx for stoppin by today. I will be posting more...cause I have tonz more to play with!
  keep warm & stamp ya later!
  Hugs, Sonja

1 comment: