Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mornin to u!!!
  Its a gorgeous sunny day here...minus the 13 degrees & snow on the ground. :)  Everythings better when the sun is shining!!
  Have u seen & played with Distress markers by Tim Holtz? OMG...I'm in luv!  Why I've never become a follower of his in the past...blows my mind. Hes brilliant and creative!!! Im so hooked...I've got his "website" right on my phone! Crazy...I know- esp. for those of u who know me!!
  Any who...this card was totally fun to play with. I used my fave stamps from  www.stampotique.com & water color paper. Distress markers, water and viola...a backround submerged!  How fun is that?!!!
Who doesnt love coloring...its not just for kids!  Hope ya like my creation...til next time...
Stamp ya later~
    ♡ Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment