Sunday, February 09, 2014

Good morning!!!
  We are approaching the "love" holiday as you know. I like taking this time to send or deliver cards, tags & treats to special friends. This year might be a more difficult task. I've been working part time as a designer (minus THIS week ) at a local floral shop. Its been a few years that I have been away from this business...& am reminded now why...with Valentines day rapidly appearing.  LOL. I do Absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE the shop I am at & the owner is incredibly genuinely the nicest shop owner I've EVER worked for!!!!
I did have some time to get a early jump start on cards & tags though. See them below.   I've pulled out those stamps that I only use once a year & used new die cuts & paper and...I could go on & on...but wont bore you with details.  I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful valentines week.
  Hugs to you all!!!!
   Stamp ya later...
    ♡Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment