Thursday, March 06, 2014

Morning blogger peeps!
  I've once again been MIA. I guess hibernation is more like it. :)  I cant wait for spring & less or NO snow would be ideal.  Ya gotta love mother nature! It makes warmer weather & blooming flowers more appreciated! !
  St. Patty's day is right around the corner. Mouth watering cornbeef and cabbage...I can almost taste it now. In the season of the holiday I created this card to hand deliver today. When opened...confetti comes FLYING out at the recipient. Its so much fun to watch! Mostly...scares people but then makes them laugh! How fun is that?!!!
  Spread alittle sunshine today & have a great day!!!!
  Stamp ya later...
       ♧Sonja
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies used:
AMuse stamps, copics & airbrush system, stickles, punch & magnets to keep shut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment