Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!
  Where's the party tonight?! Make sure you have plenty of candy...& I'll be right over ( insert evil laugh)
  Could not wait to share this card with you today. Its from Sizzix. It comes with stamps & dies to cut around each stamp. Fun....I know!!!! No more fussy cutting & oh so quick!!!
  Look close- I did 3 layers here. The skull & cross bones/ just the skull & then just the jaw bone. I popped each out with 3 dimensional foam tape. The eyes I used copic marker & then added crackle to them. Spooky kinda fun, right?!!!
  Thanx for stoppin by-dont get tricked today. Happy Halloween! !
  Stamp ya later~
          ♡ Sonja
P.S.
   I've got sum fun news waiting to share with you all...soon!!! Waiiiit for it! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment