Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy weekend to you all!
  Can you believe October is almost over??? It will soon be Thanksgiving. ..and BAM...Christmas!  Time does fly by!!
  We had several birthdays to celebrate this month. I've been a busy little crafter too. I think my hubby is finally convinced that my "addiction" has paid for its self. We have not bought a greeting card...for a LONG time. We shouldnt EVER have to...EVER!  Thank God....I can do this & thoroughly enjoy doing so!
  Look how cut this bunny is peeking around a cupcake!  A little bling added to the frosting too. Looks good enough to scrape off the card & eat. Yummy! !!
   Have a happy Saturday & until next time...
Stamp ya later~
      Sonja
*********************************
Stamps: The Cats Pajamas
Ink: memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: amuse studio & Stickles
*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment