Monday, March 06, 2017

Almost spring

Hi there!
  Spring is just around the corner here in Illinois. I think mostly...I'm just hopeful!
  I've been working on a scrapbook for 2 weeks now. I'm a passionate card maker you know...so maybe that's why this album is taking a while.  (Seems like forevvvver)
  My album is from our (Hubby & I) Western Caribbean Cruise. It was fabulous! We boarded our ship on my birthday. You can't get much better than celebrating like that...right?!
I will post pictures soon!
  My sister & brother-in-law will be cruising next week. They are frequent cruisers! So.....I had to make & send a card out just for that reason.
So I hope they enjoy the card & & Thier adventure!
  Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy Monday. Til next time...
Stamp ya later,
  Sonja 

No comments:

Post a Comment