Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Vacation

Hi there!
   It's been a fabulous morning. I got moving early this morning. I ran to town to do a few errands and surprised my dad to eat breakfast with him.  I also took my vacation album with, to show it off.  I finally got it done yesterday...But am pleased how it turned out.
  Ok...So I won't bore you with a bunch of pages...Just a few. My hubby & I took a western carabian cruise at the end of January. We boarded the boat on my birthday. How fun is that?!!!!
Cover page
i love the background paper!

Our 1st stop was Jamacia. The glare is from the plastic page protector. Sorry...Forgot to take photos BEFORE I sealed them shut

We also went to Grand Cayman & Cozumel. Gorgeous water & islands!  We so could have stayed at either islands for the rest of our lives.  It was a fabulous vacation!
Oh...I forgot...The start of it all, I got to see and spend a day with my sister. That was the highlight of the start to our vacation/birthday/cruise!!!
Here we are together at her house in Garland Texas!
Love our sister time!!!!

  Hope you enjoyed the little tidbit about our trip.  It was amazing!!!
Til next time...Stamp ya later,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment