Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Good morning-and happy Easter to all of you!! I'm a day late in posting, just because, I had this thing, called work?? yesterday! Imagine that!!! I work with flowers, and Easter lilies are HUGE right now...who would have thought?! hee hee hee
Speaking of that, I need to get it in gear, and get dressed for work again today! We are having a lunch-in, at work, and I didn't make a thing for it! When the clock strikes 12:53...I'M OUT OF THERE!!!
No big plans for Easter. I will be meeting my Dad in the am for breakfast at his church, and sitting with him for the service. I will then come home, to be with my wonderful hubby, for the rest of the day!
Hope you all have a glorious Easter~remember the REAL reason we celebrate the holiday...HE IS RISEN!!!
hugs to all~
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment