Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Good morning!!
It's going to be a beautiful day here in Illinois!! Sunshine and almost 65 degrees!! You know where I will be...basking in the sun!!
I'm getting ready for a big birthday bash this coming Saturday for my father. He turns big 70 on the 30th! I can't believe he is that "young"! The 3 of us kids, are hosting a open house at his church for several who want to attend. I hope we have a good turn out! He is loved by several people from all over the world, now is their chance to show him!
No, this card is not for him. I sent it to some one from a group that I belong to, on the web...A Muse BRAK. It is a group of stampers, that sign up to send birthday random acts of kindness to. It is a lot of fun, and you get inspirations from others too!! If you are interested, go to www.amuseartstamps.com and sign up in the lounge. Check out the lounge some time. It's a great place to get ideas and chat w/ other fellow addicts!! Those of you who know me, know that A Muse is my fav stamps to use for my classes and to send! Yes, I use them 99% of the time!!
Hope you all have a beautiful day today. Get out side and enjoy some sunshine~even if you have to skip work! *wink* I promise I wont tell!
Hugs~and stamp ya later!!
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment