Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Labor day  to all of you!
  Wow-has it really been that long since I've blogged?! Thanks to all of you who keep checking on me, and NOT commenting on where I've been! LOL
  It's been kind of hectic around here, but found some time to get my creative juices flowing yesterday!. Oh how I love a 3 day weekend off of work! Seams as though I can accomplish so much more around the house!!
  Are you sitting down for this one?? I decided to go a different path and not A Muse on this card. I know, unbelievable isn't it?!! Have you heard of Stampotique? I do not know what it is about these fun/strange stamps-but they have been drawing me in deeper and deeper! My sister laughs at them and says they scare her and they give her nightmares. She does get a little over dramatised at times-love ya Sis!! :)
  Any who-here is my card! created for a peep who is just having a hard time dealing with her child leaving for college-far away. Maybe empty nest syndrome!!
 I know, it's a little out of my usual creativity-but I think it's allot of fun!
  Thanks as always for stopping by and have a great labor day-don't work too hard!!
  Hugs & stamp ya later!!!
       Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment